Thursday, November 10, 2011

New stuff

At Fins 'N Flippers you can get a sea horse,and an angler fish!At Sunken Treasures you can find a submersible,
 bubble emitter tube worm, depth charge, thermal vent, and shark cage! At the cocoa hut you can find winter hood, and winter jacket. There's a new card! It has a picture of fruits and other foods on it. At the animal museum shop you can buy elephant topiary. At the mystery emporium you can find the game double up. At coral canyons you can find the game best dressed!!!

Please let me know if I forgot anything!

1 comment:

  1. Cocoafang,I really like your blog!!:D its soo awesome I think im your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete

Please don't cuss, swear or use any bad words, people of all ages may look at this blog so please don't use any inappropriate language. Remember, I'm moderating the comments!