Thursday, May 9, 2013

*Cough Cough* Annoying Person *Cough Cough* (N Coleman)

I don't mean to get overreacted but, seriously? (I'm very sensitive)
Believe me, I know there's a blog called 'The Animal Jam Rage" and it's really good but you don't have to compare, GOD!!! -.- Also, you can't criticize someone who has a more popular blog than you (it just makes you seem jealous). By the way, just to point out, my blog is called "~Cocoafang's Randomness Blog~" not "The Animal Jam Rage". *Coughs* Sorry guys, an annoying comment just got on my bad side... *Presses spam button*


4 comments:

  1. I hate when people do that. :U

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gяєαтѕнσт/мιѕιтυ
    Ikr :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some careless person. Do they comment that on all videos with the same title too? I would like to see their own blog. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. @♥Ilovemypets8♥
    I checked, they don't have a blog and they didn't post any videos on their youtube account (so basically they have no right to comment what they did o3o).

    ReplyDelete

Please don't cuss, swear or use any bad words, people of all ages may look at this blog so please don't use any inappropriate language. Remember, I'm moderating the comments!