Saturday, December 3, 2011

New stuff

Elf hats and bow are at jam mart...


This is what they have at the den shop...
                                                At the underwater den shop...
                                                    This is the monthly gift...a gingerbread house!

                                      Also, at Mystery Emporium you can find the game river race!
 If you go to the cocoa hut you can find a snowman mask and a wreath!
Also, behind the water fall theres a shop called epic wonders, also you should check out the rein deer pets!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry I posted this a little late...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cocoafang,can you help me with something?I'm trying to post something from bunnyhero labs on my blog.Whenever I click blogger,put my username and password,and my blog,it says "Post failed"Can you help me?Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm sounds suspious, and u didn't post anything of bunnyhero labs yet and it said "Post failed"?! It's maybe a glitch, shut down your computer and try again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried....it still says "Post failed"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird...umm did this jest happen today or did it happen yesterday too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today and yesterday,and last week. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  7. :O what!?! Umm then try to do it on another computer...if u can.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't cuss, swear or use any bad words, people of all ages may look at this blog so please don't use any inappropriate language. Remember, I'm moderating the comments!